To celebrate our return home for Christmas this year, we've decided to hold a biggest looser contest between Louis and I. I think this was Louis' crafty way of telling me it was time to loose the baby weight. ;) No, in all honesty he is trying to get in shape for his annual skiing trip. He said last time he was out of shape, he exhausted too easily. The winner gets a $50 spending spree in the states. Not bad for motivation. I figured it would be fairly easy for me to drop the weight, and about that time too as 1. most of mine is water weight, 2. Liam has practically weaned himself. He only nurses twice in the night now, and it's more like snacking. So all the recurring weight there would go away. We started a week ago and will end the Sunday before we leave. 5 weeks in total. The first week results are in and Louis lost 5 pounds, I lost 3. I've been sick and sleeping horribly at night, so I have had no energy to work out until this last weekend. 3 pounds just by diet change isn't bad I'd say...now that I'm starting to feel better I need to be dedicated to my workout. :) I'll post our weekly weigh ins! I don't know what Louis' goal is, or if he has one. I would love to loose the 20 pounds it would take me to get back to pre pregnancy weight. I love and miss my cute skinny wardrobe. :D We'll see if I can do it!
Begining weight: Louis-175 Me-140
1st week: Louis-170 Me-137
Monday, November 16, 2009
Just a little bit of fun...
Posted by Rachel at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Before you get yourself down over the 2 pound difference, remember that it is off percentages lost. Since you started lighter each pound you lose is worth more! Good luck with it!
What a great idea! Have fun with this.
Post a Comment