Sunday, February 28, 2010

True Blue

Dar loves the preschool Birthday celebrations. Unfortunately due to the health code issues, we are only allowed to bring prepackaged foods as opposed to home made items. I hate that the dye in the icing of cupcakes from the bakery is so vivid. I'm sure it isn't good for the body. Take this for example. I went to pick Dar up last tuesday and his face and hands were dyed blue. (Not to mention teethe, gums, tongue, etc..) It wasn't until two days later that we were finally able to get his skin back to normal hue. Although his cuticles were still tinged. Well, apparently it dyed more than just his skin...his stomach, and intestines seem to also have been altered by this phenomenon. To put this the most non disgustingly as possible. Neon Blue was seen in his potty for two days as well.... see what I mean???


0 comments: