Hello! I've decided to join the 21st century in order to keep in touch. Phone calls seem to become more outdated and there seems to be less time to make them. Since we will be moving to Japan later this summer, they will undoubtedly become incredibly more expensive as well! So, I need a long distance solution to feel connected. TA DA! Here we are.
We are very excited about this new development in our lives. Louis, who is fluent in the language is thrilled to establish himself in his new career. I'm looking forward to the challenge, change of scenery, and growing opportunities that this will absolutely present. I'm ready to become the busy bee that always accompanies such a change. I have precisely 3 months to decide what will be stored and 4 months to be packed up and ready for our 3 month stint as nomads. Lovely, I simply love having the chance to conquer a challenge! It can be so fulfilling. So bring it on!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Let the planning begin!
Posted by Rachel at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Cousins, Congratulations - Sounds like an awesome adventure. Feels like years since we've seen you, oh wait it has been! That Dar sure is cute. Good luck and have fun! Love, the Martins
Woohoo! Cousin Anna here....so excited for you. Japan! I know Lou has got to be THRILLED. How in the world did our move end up being to the middle of nowhere ARIZONA!!!
Love you guys!
Welcome! You'll be missed but maybe we'll visit you in Japan. Or maybe we'll just wait 'til your next transfer. How many kids will we have by then I wonder???
I can't wait to read about all your adventures in Japan!!
Post a Comment