I've always known boys like their toys but these two boys have had tons of time invested into these two toys. After the first one I said, never again, boy was I stupid to cave so easily for the second. Oh well, they had fun and some good quality time together as brothers. Sure, the nights with no sleep, driving 4 hours to kill them selves for 4 days are worth it, right, when they are done and you are looking at the finished product. I kept reminding them they aren't as young as they were in High School, but miraculously they survived....all four of them! I have to admit that the cars are very beautiful specimens of the classic car. So, Greg, Louis, here's to a job wonderfully done. :)
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I checked out the red one and told Lou is was 'cute'...whoopsies wrong word to use. :) I will admit I think Bo is a bit jealous of the two. Someday we'll catch up once the $$ is flowin'
Many have commented that they didn't know I was such a "red neck." All I can say is: you can take the boy out of the country but you can't take the country out of the boy. And that bumper sticker that says "Nice truck. Sorry about your penis." doesn't apply.
Nice looking vehicles. I just showed Jeff and now he is really jealous!
HA! I wish you'd included the bumper sticker in the blog. I was just going to comment on how nice they look and how talented Lou and Greg are, but instead I have to say a fitting bumper sticker for the boys. HA! XO cousin Anna
Rachel-- this is Sharon! :-)
I like the red one!
Looks like some awesomeness!
♥
Post a Comment