Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Broken down

Ok so we finally broke down and bought an XBOX 360. The main purpose to this purchase was for Rockband 2 which just came out. We have our good friends the Scoffields to thank for the craving we have for this game. It is actually way cool. As anti-video game as I am, even our 3 yr old asks us if we can 'rock out'. It's pretty funny. Dar prefers the drums, only because he can bang on them. It's a fun game to play when we entertain which was another reason for getting it. To tell the truth, I'm not really interested in any other games they offer but Louis likes a few others. The NEX here is out of his favorite two games though so luckily we aren't doing anything but a new form of playing music. :) And since we love music in this house, we've taken it to the next level.

2 comments:

melanie said...

I'm the same way. I only like to play Rockband. But...there is the game Scene It for XBOX, which you may like cause you guys have seen like every movie ever made. You'd be good at it. I don't like it cause Bo wins every time we play. :)

Rachel said...

what? you didn't catch up to him with your maternity/new mommy leave? ;)