Christmas was a fairly quiet event stranded over here. We had Louis' co-worker Mike over for Waffles, strawberries, and homemade whipped cream. He made the whipped cream. :) Not bad, really, for his first time. We had a lazy day opening presents and trying to keep up with Dar's excitement over his new toys. Luckily, the two big boys seemed just as excited over some of the new acquisitions. They went into the hallway and played with our neigbors and their new fun things. The impromptu party was rather enjoyable. I was very happy when I was able to convince Dar to take a nap with me after lunch, he wasn't as reluctant as I thought he would be. I guess there was just too much fun and excitement for the little guy. :)
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Christmas Morning
Posted by Rachel at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love the reindeer antlers and red nose. What a cute picture.
Post a Comment