This week has been wonderful, warm, sunny, occasionally windy; but manageable. Dar and I have spent every day outside, for at least several hours. Usually walking for our errands instead of using the van. This morning we had a pretty intense rain storm and I was resolved to have a good day inside, since I had a bunch to do. But the sun made an appearance after lunch and Dar and I headed out for a few errands. Dar rode his bike, almost the whole way, and that is tremedously saying something for him. He was tuckered out enough that he refused to avoid a nap at 5:10 this evening. At least he will sleep in for Louis tomorrow morning! :) The only downfall of this whole week, was that Louis wasn't home during the daylight to spend time with us in the sunshine. All I wanted to do, was take a blanket and the whole family and just lay around and play in the evening warmth and breeze. Maybe tomorrow will be obliging and give him a chance to savor this taste of Spring. So now the question is...will it last?? I hope so, I think so.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment