Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Why western is better...

This is a typical Japanese style toilet...and this is why western style toilets are a much better idea.



6 comments:

d said...

RACHEL!!!!! That is horrible!!!!!

d said...

ummmm did I spell horrible right?

Melanie said...

Sure glad I haven't eaten recently!

Rachel said...

Hey!! This was all my husband. I walked into the women's room, saw they were japanese style and knew I wouldn't be able to use them unless I wanted to deliver the baby then and there. Louis, however, used them. Came out, grabbed the camera and took the picture. Luckily, they had a family style bathroom for babies, pregnant women, and the elderly. I waited about 20-30 minutes to use it, but it was worth it. They were clean and didn't reak like the others. What else would be expected of an 8 month prego?

Taylor's said...

Just plan sick.

Elisha and Scott said...

O.K, that is gross! I can see Louis doing something like that!