Sunday, May 31, 2009

All clear

My 36 week check up was today. The Doc was happy we made it to this point and said, whenever the baby and I were ready, was fine by him. Well, I'm ready...now all I need is to get our son ready. Any suggestions? And no, I'm not drinking castrol oil, or whatever it is, fish oil maybe? Jere suggested the diving board...not bad, there is a high dive... No just kidding. I'm not going to force him out, but I'm not going to necessarily take it easy either. It is hot, I'm freezing my men into quilts, I'm having trouble breathing, my feet are numb more often than not, and I don't want to eat...only drink fluids. Our bags are packed, and will be in the car by this afternoon. Arrangements have been made for Dar to spend the night with friends if he needs to. My projects are now done, so it has become a waiting game. Let's take a pole shall we? When will I have this baby? Any guesses?

3 comments:

Allison said...

I'm going to guess two weeks. I'm thinking Sat the 13th. Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll decide to come earlier though! I'd tell you to take it easy, but you've already said you wouldn't sooo I'm at a loss now. :)

melanie said...

Do it. Drink 1/2 cup of castor oil and then take the herb black cohosh. Your water will break within hours. Done and done. Do you want your baby to come or not??? I plugged my nose while I drank the castor oil and I chased it with orange juice. It didn't taste as bad as everyone said. And no, it didn't give me any unwanted side effects either. DO IT! DO IT!

Megan and Jeff Vogel said...

I am so excited to see photos of your new little one. I hope that life is going great. Hi Louis - I hope you are having fun at this lawyer game!

Best wishes Rachel!