Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dar's Friend

Now, do I mean the magazine or the potty? Louis was home for lunch today and was getting ready to go workout. He of course, had just finished going to the bathroom and Dar came into the bedroom and said, "Daddy, I want to potty on your potty." Ok, so he helped him up since the stool isn't in our bathroom. Then he asked Louis for a magazine so he could read it on the John! We were laughing so hard. Neither of us read on the toilet, it was kinda funny. Anyway, Louis gives him the most recent copy of 'The Friend' and sure enough he sits there fliping through it. I just had to take a picture. It was too funny.

1 comments:

Allison said...

That is cute! Kevin, who's 9 1/2 now, reads on the potty, but Dylan, who's 3 1/2, will sit there and sing, or talk to the walls. He does NOT shut up for one second while in there! It's hilarious!