Thursday, June 25, 2009

Welcomes

My Mom and Dad come in today! YAAY! I'm so excited to have them here for 2 whole weeks. Now if only we could welcome a little boy too...yes I'm still pregnant. Louis comes home twice a day from work and every time says, "you're still pregnant!" As if I needed reminding. I'm 3 cm dialated and 50% effaced. But that's about where the kid pops a chill pill. My friend thinks he's waiting for Gram and Grandad to arrive. I can only hope!! This weekend is a full moon however, so there is a strong possibility.... It would be nice to have him at the beginning of their stay instead of the day before they leave. I mean he is the main reason they are coming out here right now.

1 comments:

Megan and Jeff Vogel said...

Hang in there! It is so wonderful that your parents might get to be there for the birth. Best wishes to you all.