Yesterday, I asked Dar to get dressed before he went to play at a friends house. So he goes into his bedroom and comes out with pants on...I look at him and he's wearing capris. "Where did these come from? You don't own any capris." Dar, "They were on my table, I don't know I just put them on." Me, "well, you don't own any capris...Did Grammy send you these?" Doubt it. "Did school get your clothes mixed up with one of the girls in your class?" Check the back pack...No. I check, and they fit him great, they just stop right below his knees. What the heck? "Well, ok Dar take them off and let me look at them." He obediently takes them off, and I look at the tag. 18 months. I bust up laughing. "These are Liam's pants. Remember when he took his pants off in your room last nigth? I bet Dad just threw them on your table when you two picked up your room before bed." Dar busts up too. It was a great laugh, and absolutely hilarious. Finally I get him in his own proper pair of pants. The sad part is, this has happened before, but not with pants, with a blue camo shirt. Dar put it on and it barely reached his belly button. I was surprised he was even able to get it on. I guess I should have taken a picture. My big boy trying to shrink back to my baby. :)
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
THAT is funny.
Post a Comment