Monday, November 15, 2010

Little Liam

Sorry, our camera is on the fritz again. For some reason it's having trouble focusing. Yesterday, I made lunch for the boys, and Dar didn't want to close out his Lego Harry Potter game because he hadn't finished the level and nothing would save, but he couldn't figure it out. So I got them eating, finished the level for him. As I'm turning it off I look over and this is what I found. I knew he was tired, and I didn't realize until I saw him that he had been unusually quiet. But this is a first. This is what happens when he wakes up at 6 four mornings in a row with a lot of interruptions. We don't know if it's his last 4 teeth to come in for a while, growth spurt, or what...but man! As soon as my heart rate drops for my first sleep cycle, he starts crying. It's pretty much rough for the rest of the night. So if HE'S feeling this tired...imagine how tired I was. (I took a nap too as soon as I sent Dar to school)
Friday was the Father sons camp out. Dar was so stoked. The weather is chilly enough so they wouldn't swelter, and warm enough during the day so they weren't freezing. It was perfect. I of course was packing them up while Louis was at work. So I started hauling things into the entryway, so they are ready to go. (I knew they would be leaving during Liam's nap time, and I didn't want Louis hauling everything and being noisy from our bedroompast his) Anyway, I was so impressed with how free I was to do anything I needed to because Liam was COMPLETELY occupied. Talking and singing to himself, and generally lounging on the bedding in my kitchen. :) It was hilarious. I tried to take pictures of him several times, but he caught me because it was taking forever with the focus issues on our camera. I finally got a good enough one.



1 comments:

d said...

OH little Liam let mommy sleep!
BTW Cannon keeps telling me that he wants us to move again so that he can live closer to his friend Darwin!