Just a few tid-bits from the last several weeks...
-We discovered Liam DOES NOT like chocolate milk! Weird, and yet one other thing that sets him far apart from Dar. In fact, he seems to prefer water over regular milk lately as well.
-Liam is, fortunately, doing well in nursery now that he is 'official'.
-Dar has been very spirtual lately. He's very pleased with the fact that he memorized 'Stars were Gleaming' for Primary, and goes around singing it most days. It has replaced popcorn popping as his favorite. He also goes off and prays on his own...A LOT! very sweet and usually redundant things, but I'm ok with that for now. I'll take what I can get.
-My parents sent the boys pillow pets for Christmas, they were HUGE hits. Liam has to drag his around now as well as his blankey. Dar loves his as well. It has replaced his 'magic pillow'. Which was a pillow I've had since my childhood. Most of it's fluff has been strewn across the eastern US over my childhood.
Dar Quotes:
"One snuggly chap, ready for bed!"
"Can someone wrangle Liam, please!"
Sunday, January 2, 2011
tid-bits, and quotes
Posted by Rachel at 2:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment