Well, thursday I picked Louis up after he finished the BAR. WAHOO...FINALLY...YIPEE!!! And headed to his parents house in Vale, OR. First stop on our cross country trek. Yesterday we went up into the mountains and played in a lovely glade area with a creek that the kids absolutely loved to play in. It was incredibly relaxing, i'm glad we went. Louis really needed the down time. He and Dar even took a nap in the shade. That is until our niece, Ella, tripped and fell on him. This morning I find myself husbandless again as he took off fishing with our brother-in-law Derrick. Luckily I don't begrudge him this leisure, he has MORE than earned it. Dar is never more than half a step behind Grandpa and loving every minute spent with the boys...right now they are outside...spraying weeds. Typical Butler activity. Tonight Louis and I are going on a date to see a movie, I don't know which one, nor do I care. We haven't been on a date in a long time now. I'm excited to say the least. Tomorrow we head over to my brothers in Poccatello, ID. Where My sister Carrie and her family will join us for what is promising to be a laughter filled dinner. Well, that's all for now I guess, I will check back in in a couple of days after we hit Yellowstone. I've never been there, I'm sure I will have lots to say!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that you guys are doing good! Travel safe! ♥
Post a Comment