Monday, August 4, 2008

Date night gone wrong


Well, what was to be a date night ended up being a movie night at Kate and Derrick’s with Sacha and Mom. We did this instead of the theatre because we thought it wouldn’t end up being as late of a night. HA! That’s funny, no that’s hilarious. IF we had gone to the movie we would have been home earlier than what actually happened. Live and learn right? Well, we had left Dar, and the 3 Gomez girls in bed for Dad to tend. On the way home I began to worry that Dar had woken up, come to our bed and started to freak out because we weren’t there. Louis appeased me with the thought, if he had gotten out of control, Dad would have called. We got home and this is what we found.


From what I can figure, Dad went to bed and didn’t hear a thing. I’m really glad Dar didn’t wake up Emmie though. The evidence shows that Dar threw his silky over his head on accident while he was sleeping; (it landed in our bags about a foot away) woke up because he couldn’t find it. Then he came over to my side of the bed, when he discovered I wasn’t there he went over to the door tried to get out but couldn’t open it. So he sat down and cried, eventually found Lou’s jammy pants which were on the floor right next to the door, thrashed around on the floor for a while then finally fell asleep using Lou’s pant hem as his silky. When I opened the door I almost burst out laughing because he had stuffed the pants in his mouth in complete silky fashion. Then guilt for leaving him engulfed me. We picked him up and huddled together as a family to go to sleep.

p.s. pictures to follow

0 comments: