Well, Dar surprised us, we ended up doing almost 11 hours in the car. We made it as far as Cleveland, OH. I was pretty impressed. We made it to my Parents house by 3:30 Friday and we were all ready to get out of the car. Louis stayed with us Saturday and then headed up to RI after Church on Sunday. Can I just say...I HATE EAST COAST HUMIDITY!!!! I never care to move back here permenantly that is for sure. It is enormously overpowering to me. Unfortunately Dar doesn't seem to mind, all he wants is to be outside. :( Mom and I (or their dog for that matter) can't keep up. Anywho, I guess there won't be much exciting from us for a little while. We will be going to "sightsee" in RI in a couple weeks, we'll be back in touch then.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys are better road travelers than I would have been and that includes Dar.
I'm glad you put updates out - we were wondering how things have been going.
Good luck with the humidity; the only solution is to find a pool.
Wow...love the travel log. You guys are really on your way. Sounds like you had a blast too. I'm with the above comment...find a pool!
Post a Comment