It's official! We get the keys to our apartment on Monday and our stuff will be arriving on Tuesday! Oh, I can't wait to sleep in my bed again. You know how they say, "You never know what you got until it's gone." Well, I knew what I had, and I knew I would miss it. After three months of beds that weren't mine, hotel and my parents guest beds, I am SOOO ready to snuggle back into my own. We also finished our boring and repetitive orientation brief today. (chorus' of Angels just broke into song) And even better news, we both passed our written licensing tests. Now we just have to pass our driving tests on Monday and we will finally be able to drive the car we already have. Yipee! All the little details of moving to a new place will be accomplished as of the middle of next week. Ah, sweet success. I have also never been more anxious to be able to stop eating out and make our own meals again. All in all, I am very excited for next week. Now I just hope I can catch up on my rest this weekend, before the energy fest begins again.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow sounds like everything is coming together nicely! I hope that first night sleep in your own bed and your first home cooked meal are as dreamy as ever.
We missed you at the Trunker Treat last night!
oh it was a dream...the only problem was I had to wake up early for my dr's apt this morning. Unfortunately we didn't get around to the home cooked meal yet. The kitchen was a disaster still. That is now remidied however. I had no idea what to do with all our canned food storage, between the laundry room and the pantry I managed to sqeeze it all in though. Our bathroom on the other hand is still a wreck, and TINY! so it will put my packing skills to the test.
Post a Comment