Ok, so a few things I never knew before yesterday.
1. Faucets in Japan have to be pushed down to turn on instead of up.
2. Their toilets have two settings, "Small" and "Big" flush.
3. Their showers have three controls, Temp, Liters level, and tub/shower. All of which are labeled in Japanese and you can have water coming out of the shower head AND the faucet.
4. Apparently you DO still have to drive on the left side even on base.
5. I am definately not in Kansas anymore!
Back for more later as I discover them...
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
So Far....
Posted by Rachel at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey beautiful! I'm glad you made it safely and have figured out the plumbing there;) So sad that Dar is missing Cinder. My boys are missing Dar, so I know how it goes. I need to get out a map to show my kids how far away Japan is, 'cause they aren't getting it. They think we're visiting for Christmas. And as tempting as that idea is, we wouldn't impose even if we could afford it. Six hyper kids and a Japanese apartment are completely incompatible. I love ya. Enjoy your new adventure!
Welcome Welcome! We called the lodge yesterday but you weren't there yet! We will be over soon to meet and welcome you in person. A little wild right now for you I am sure but I remember thinking the exact same things when I arrived! See you soon!
Post a Comment