Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dining Out

Last thursday took us to Tokyo for the annual RLSO/NLSO Dining Out at the New Sanno hotel. An age old tradition dating all the way back to King Arthur and his court it is designed to keep moral high...and an excuse for everyone to get as drunk as they can, for once, in front of their command. Fortunately they now accomodate with a non alcoholic grog as well. It can be quite hilarious actually depending on who is involved. My obsticle for this year was finding a dress that would fit, since I don't own a maternity formal. Miraculously, with a little help on the zipper, I did manage to fit into one of my high school homecoming dresses. It was fun, but exhausting. Dar was with the Larsen kids and a babysitter. They went to dinner, swimming, and back to our room for Madagascar 2. They had fun as well.





Dayna Snow, in red. Celeste Larsen, in all black. And me...I did actually slightly rip my dress with a semi-violent cough. Luckily it wasn't the zipper! By the end of the night it was rather hard to breath I am afraid, I was glad to get back into jammies.




Louis wearing Dar's pirate hat as part of a scit, he wore it the rest of the night.




The RLSO. Were supposed to be doing their scit and the CO said they were taking to long so he sent them to the grog bowl as punishment, find the pirate hat...that's Lou.

1 comments:

d said...

Fun! Fun! Didn't know that these parties dated back to King Arthur!