Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mysteries revealed!

Today was my 20 week mark in my pregnancy. As such our ultrasound took place this morning. The baby gave us a thumbs up, and a peace sign before allowing us to see that he is in fact a boy. Dar was much more obliging than this one, but he couldn't hide the fact for long. Dar is very excited and wants the baby out now, as he has said several times since finding out it was a boy. Louis and I are excited as well. Knowing the gender means I can put into action all the tentative plans I've had battering away inside my head for the last month or so. Yeah!! It will be a wonderful adventure for all of us...can't wait!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Louis and Rachel, congrats! Dar is so cute--I can't wait to see this kid!

Hanne and Fam said...

Congrats on another boy! Him and Dar will be such great friends!

Taylor's said...

Wow! Boy number 2! It is always good to have the same sex close together in age . . . after all we have 2 girls! Congrats!

Linnea said...

That's great news. We're so happy for you. Dar is going to have a great time with his younger brother. I can see the scout campouts already...

Elisha and Scott said...

Congrats you guys. How exciting to be having another boy. How's Japan treatin' ya?

Chuckleheads said...

Another boy! Woohoo! Congrats!