Monday, July 20, 2009

Interesting and confusing

I haven't posted much about while my parents were here with the exception of Liam's birth. One thing we actually did take pictures of was while we were in Tokyo. We went into Hiro-O plaza, a.k.a. a mall. Anyway, on the main floor was a grocery store, a fairly large one too for Japan standards. As we left, Liam was in need of a bum change and to eat, their happened to be a nice seat right outside the exit. While sitting there I noticed a sign posted on the glass...
look to the left... on the glas...under the Kanji...



...notice the middle sign. I understand the no animals, and the no smoking, but the no pictures?? That seems a little odd to me. Of course, this is probably the very reason why they posted that sign...but come on! You put a sign up like that your bound to get more of what you are trying to prevent. I guess I labeled myself a tourist. Oh well.

1 comments:

Allison said...

LOL!!! That's just too funny!