Thursday, July 2, 2009

Picture Que






















6 comments:

melanie said...

So so so so so so happy for you!! Sounds like it went pretty well and I'm so glad. Yay you're not pregnant anymore! I love blogs. Thanks for updating it so fast with pictures so I didn't have to bite off all my nails waiting. We're so happy for you.

Melanie said...

Congratulations! He is so precious.

Cothran Family said...

Congrats on your new baby cousin! Love you,
Eliza and family in Utah

Jen Seegmiller said...

Way to go! What a cutie. I'm glad everything went well. Say hi to mom and dad for me and you should be getting a package from me sometime soon. Love, Jen

Julie said...

Congratulations Butler Family! What a cute little guy. So glad Dar likes being a big brother!

Taylor's said...

How cute - do your parents EVER change - your parents look the same way they did when we lived in Sterling together.