Liam has his first nightly ritual. A couple of nights ago he stayed up later than normal. Louis and I were wondering when he was going to go to bed as he seemed content to just watch tv with us. Louis was sure he wanted to nurse, but after I was rejected on several attempts, I started talking to him. That was all it took. He started laughing, it was so cute he had both of us laughing with him, so I started tickling him and man, did he go to town. He was laughing for 15 minutes straight. The good news is that he wore himself out, and promptly fell asleep. :) I was wondering if this would become routine. Sure enough he did it again the next night, but at his normal bedtime. What a happy child he is! Such a joy.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That's a cute bedtime ritual! Enjoy it! :)
Post a Comment