Louis hasn't been home much lately. Between church callings and work...he's been a little busy. He has hardly been home in three days. And last week wasn't much better. A friend asked to borrow some of our Xbox 360 games today and I told him to help himself. Apparently when Dar was at their house playing he told my girlfriend and their oldest son, that his Daddy was never home, so he doesn't play his games anymore. She called to tell me. YIKES!! We thought shore tour would be a little more coushy with Louis' time. Especially after Law school. Up until recently, it hasn't been bad. And we have a new job to look forward to this summer which is supposed to be MORE time consuming than the one he currently handles. All I have to say is, SO GLAD DAR WILL BE IN 5 DAY PRESCHOOL THIS FALL!!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Kids say the darndest things! That is just too funny! Tonight Dylan told my neighbor that daddy wasn't coming home. The look I got was amost as good as the comment. He had asked earlier when daddy was coming home and I told him he wasn't...he's away on business...but I neglected to tell Dylan that he'd be home tomorrow night instead.
Post a Comment