So this afternoon, I started in on dress #2. It's already done, and perfect. Exactly what I was trying to accomplish, and a much better result overall, than dress #1. This time I actually got a picture. :)
Mom was shocked when I told her what my plans were. She didn't think I knew how either. I do, obviously, it was just something that never captured my desire before now. You should see the rest of them. My first dress I don't like at all, which stinks because I loved the fabric the most. But my last dress was perfect! I promise, pictures will come soon.
3 comments:
What a beautiful dress!! You did a fantastic job! Just gorgeous!!
Good job Rachel! I see the sewing genes did pass on to someone besides me. You look wonderful.
Mom was shocked when I told her what my plans were. She didn't think I knew how either. I do, obviously, it was just something that never captured my desire before now. You should see the rest of them. My first dress I don't like at all, which stinks because I loved the fabric the most. But my last dress was perfect! I promise, pictures will come soon.
Post a Comment