My wonderful husband was very sweet and last night we put up our christmas decorations to Christmas music for Family Home Evening. They are few, but brought the spirit with it. It was so wonderful to sit and look at the lights and listen to the music in the dark that I was crying! (Big surprise, Mrs. Hormonal) He brought home fresh boughs for me to make yummy smell good arrangements to liven the apartment. He knows that wonderful aroma is so much a part of the holidays for me. I think it was just the thing I needed to get into the groove and get some things accomplished outside the bare minimum. We go to get our ultrasound today and I am just starting to show, in the, inbetween-chubby-and-pregnant-look. I hope you all can get into the spirit of Christmas as easily and as soon as we did. It can never last too long, in my opinion.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congratulations Butler Family!!! I am so happy for you. What a special blessing.
Take care & get lots of rest.
Your friend,
Megan
Post a Comment