Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tokyo pictures


Hotel Lobby display




Tokyo Temple






Roppongi shopping in Hollywood beauty center. Motoyama Milk Bar had this cow out front. You could milk it's udders...if they had put water in it. I guess they are afraid it would freeze. Only in Japan could you find a bar for nothing but milk.





War shrine.






Moat around Imperial gardens...try scaling that wall?






Dar naping, and I am dozing a rest in the gardens of the Imperial Palace. Awesome view of Tokyo.






Last but not least, Louis' cell phone charm! He refused to pose with it.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

It's fun to see your pictures since so much of it looks familiar. We lived in Roppongi...could you imagine!

Rachel said...

Really? wow, we were right there. No I can't imagine. I hate big cities, living on base is a little removed from the business and crampiness of the city, yokosuka, not tokyo. Man, it must have been crazy.

Elisha and Scott said...

so crazy to be in japan for christmas, but what an adventure. glad to see so many pictures and readhow things are going.