Friday, December 12, 2008

Sweet moments

Every now and then a parent has one of those moments. One where they look at their child and see a core trait of their personality that you just know will never change. I got out of the shower this morning and Darwin had his stuffed Master Tigeress and Master Shifu sitting up against a pillow on my bed and was laying down next to them reading The Gingerbread Man. Well, describing the pictures at least. It was so cute. He was so excited yesterday to go to the doctor and see pictures of the baby. We've put them on the fridge and anytime he wants to look at them he grabs his stool, climbs up and looks at his baby brother or sister. He is going to be such a wonderful big brother, we are all excited for the new addition. At first the munchkin was flailing, quit the mover...I'm not looking forward to baby not having any room...I've a feeling it's not going to be pretty. But Eventually baby settled down once the thumb was found...yup, our baby is only 3 inches long and already a thumb sucker. Of course our 3 yr old still sucks on his silky so I guess it could be worse.

1 comments:

Megan and Jeff Vogel said...

Yay! Congratulations Butlers. What special news!