The japanese have this unexplicable trend of having, a minimum of 3- maximum of a bundle the size of an orange, cell phone charms. When we bought our cell phones I was told by a friend that I had to buy at least 1 obligatory charms and soon. Well, today we were in Tokyo and a remarkable thing happened. Louis bought one of these charms BEFORE I did. I have yet to find one I like enough to buy, where as Louis "mister never gives in to trends" has a "girlie" charm dangling from his cell phone. It's pretty funny actually. We were at the War shrine and museum when he found little military figures, navy, army, and a pilot I believe it was. He bought the navy dude and it now resides with the accompaning lanyard hanging from his cell phone. So, laugh all you like, and know that I am enjoying my far share of giggles at the thought as well. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh MY gosh, NO way. I canNOT see that happening! Please, please, send us a picture of Lou with his fabulous charms. I HAVE to have it. HAHA
Post a Comment