Poor Dar was so excited to start his T-ball yesterday...of course it would be the one day we have rain. So the poor guy was so bummed when he couldn't play. We went and received the equipment, which was awesome. He got a bat with squishy padding around it, and a larger than normal slightly squishable ball. A t-shirt, baseball hat, a soft/bendable catching glove, and a koosh ball (to practice catching and aiming while throwing. I was impressed, I didn't expect that they would give so much equipment to each child. Of course we did pay for it, so I guess it's understandable. So we went to the gym instead and Dar and Louis practiced baseball in an empty raquetball court. He was appeased enough thankfully.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CUTE! Get a picture of Dar in all his baseball stuff, I'm sure it's sooo cute. I need to mail you the Mary Kay. I will have Bo do it tomorrow. Sorry! It's taken me so long!
Hook us up with a picture!
Post a Comment