Sunday, October 3, 2010

Goals met!

About three months ago I set out to loose some weight. I started out at 132, the goal was 120 before we left for our hawaii trip. I bought the biggest loser cookbook, calorie counter, and fitness program books. I started counting my calories and keeping track of how much I burned in my workouts. All in all, it has been very educational in many facets. I know the next pregnancy will be a lot easier for me to not gain too much weight then either of the other two when that time comes. We leave in exactly one week for hawaii, and I can now announce that I have reached my goal! The good news, maybe I can loose 2-3 more pounds before we go, the bad news...I'm surprised by how much fat is still on my body! I now plan to get to at least 115, maybe even 110 by Thanksgiving. Totally obtainable. It's pretty bad though when my "skinny jeans" look like this...




I hit up the second hand store last week and picked up two pairs of capri's for my trip. Both size 2. Guess I need to find a few pairs of jeans in a slightly smaller size before the cold weather hits, because this clearly won't cut it. =D Here I come hawaii, and my bathing suits are already packed!

2 comments:

Jen Seegmiller said...

Whoohoo! Awesome! Now if I could just find the same motivation. I could stand to drop ten pounds right now. I'm sure a trip to Hawaii would motivate me too. Too bad it's not in my near future:(

Elisha and Scott said...

Congrats Rachel. I admire people who are dedicated to lose weight. Not sure I could ever be so disciplined!