Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stunts

Liam is now climbing up almost everything. To show for it, he has a few more lumps and bruises to show for it. Last night, Louis was late coming home from work. The boys and I had already eaten. I had tubbied the boys, etc. So of course, when Louis sat down to eat his dinner Liam wanted to eat again as well. (and we wonder why he is in 2T cloths and not yet 18 months??) Anyway, he's taken to boycotting his highchair for snacks, so I have been putting him in my chair and putting the cereal on the table. He LOVES that. Last night he was eating companionably with Louis until Louis finished his dinner. Louis came into the kitchen to talk with me while I cleaned up, and Liam was alternating between double fisted handfuls and walking around. When I finished the dishes we turned to leave the kitchen and see him standing on top of the kitchen table trying to open the box of cereal. Apparently he had finished his helping and wanted more. What is scary about that, is we have a glass top round table. And he was standing between the main support and the outer lip. It's surprising that it didn't flip on him. What is funny is that I remember Dar doing this on our Island counter top in WA. I'd love to post the picture of Dar, but is on our other computer. And feeling the pressing need to get Liam down, I didn't take a picture. Hopefully, we can get through this phase with out any truly traumatizing experiences. Ah, motherhood, it's wonderful isn't it?

...when is our next vacation??

0 comments: