Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My big almost blunder

This morning started off fairly well. Dar woke up at 545, and seeing as we bought him a clock--at his insistence--so he could look at the time so he wouldn't wake up too early, I sent him back to bed. Liam woke at 630. Louis got up, and started running, then I ran while he showered and he watched the kids before he ran off to work. It's getting hot here now, and Liam was already pretty warm, so I decided to go through and pull out his warm weather cloths to pack away and put in his summer cloths. Then I had to eat. So I got breakfast for the kids and I and was contemplating the best course of action for the day, things like...k, I need to switch my cloths, but I should probably do Dar's first. But before I can do that, I need to put Liam down for a nap and get in the shower. Maybe I'll call Heather and see if Ethan can play, plus I need to get everything finished for the baby shower I'm throwing on Saturday....anyway, I was feeling pretty good about the start I had gotten to the day, looked at the clock...805...with a shock I realized Dar had school today, and we had to leave in 20 minutes! I hadn't showered yet, I hadn't packed Dar's lunch, none of us were dressed. CRAP!! Dar, get dressed now, while I'm heating up your breakfast, I forgot you had school today, and we have to leave...SOON!

..some how, we got ready and even managed to get there on time. Of course, I hadn't showered yet, but oh well. So much for a good beginning to the day.
:)

0 comments: