First off, both the boys have been sick. Dar much more severely than Liam, thankfully. But both sick nonetheless. Liam, has moved to only one bottle a night, and that is usually between 11 and midnight. Since being sick, he prefers me holding him while he falls asleep, which is so-unusual. Normally he cannot sleep while I hold him. Anyway, when I do end up putting him in the crib after feeding him and rock-a-byeing him for a bit, he has been waking up, sitting up, and fusing a bit before he finally falls back asleep.
Tonight, he woke up at 11 for his bottle. I fed him, rock-a-byed him, and then put him in his crib. He of course immediately sat up, I quickly grabbed the bottle and waited for the cry as I ducked out the door...nothing...I peek back in, because I know he saw me...sure enough, he's still sitting up. I start to head for the kitchen, then look back in, wondering. Then I hear a FLOP, as I see him falling over. Apparently he was still asleep when he sat up! It's hard to hold back the giggles, even now. I just had to type this up before going back to bed. It was too funny. Maybe now I can sleep with out waking Louis up to tell him, or bust up laughing...
...then again, maybe not.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
So tired you could fall over
Posted by Rachel at 7:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment